Tuesday 9 August 2011

damansara perdana Armanee Terrace for rent






TypeApartment / Condominium
Price:RM 6 800
List Type: Rent
State: Kuala Lumpur
Location: Damansara Perdana
Build-up Size: 2186 sf
Situated: Corner Unit
Bedroom: 4
Bathroom: 3
Furnishing Level: Fully Furnished
Land Tenure: Freehold
Title Type: Master
Available: Yes



Located towards the end of Jalan PJU 8/1, next to a hill and surrounded by a lot of trees, the residents of Armanee Terrace I always get to enjoy a clean and refreshing air. Being only about 2 km away from famous shopping complexes such as IKEA, Tesco, The Curve and 1-Utama, many people will find this place very convenient to stay...

Welcome to my property blog, my name samual khor i come from real estate negotiator in juste land. JusteLand have a lot of property and I would like to show you pls contact me at 017-3966412 or e-mail me at samualproperty@gmail.com
My property weblink as below:-

Team Blog:-


No comments:

Post a Comment